eBook - Learning IOM: Implications of the Institute of Medicine Reports for Nursing Education
- ISBN: 9781558104631
- PUB# 9781558104631
Authors: Anita Finkelman, MSN, RN and Carole Kenner, DNS, RNC-NIC, FAAN
The authors of the popular “Teaching IOM: Implications of the Institute of Medicine Reports for Nursing Education” have teamed up to create this companion student guide. Learning IOM is an adaptation of the main text for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students and for nurse practitioners pursuing continuing education and other professional development. It reflects the Institute of Medicine’s influential reports including the The Future of Nursing Report and encompasses all the concepts outlined in the teaching guide.
- Shows students and practitioners how to understand the body of the 39 IOM reports.
- Organized by IOM’s five educational competencies,
- Discusses the connections between the IOM reports and nursing standards and the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
From the classroom to professional practice, this student guide emphasizes what today’s nurse needs to know from a practice perspective about patient safety and quality of care.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
Download: Table of Contents: Learning IOM: Implications of the IOM Reports for Nursing Education [pdf]
Member Price: $50.96 | List Price: $51.80