eBook - Teaching IOM: Implications of the Institute of Medicine Reports for Nursing Education, 3rd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558104594
- PUB# 9781558104594
Authors: Anita Finkelman, MSN, RN and Carole Kenner, DNS, RNC-NIC, FAAN
This updated and expanded edition summarizes the content, recommendations, clinical implications, and relevance to nursing of the IOM reports, including The Future of Nursing Report. It offers an even more extensive array of teaching–learning strategies for integrating the IOM material into the nursing curriculum.
- Now available in two versions: the expanded version for instructors and a condensed version for students and staff nurses. The student guide, Learning IOM, is tailored explicitly to nursing students, and works hand-in-glove with the concepts outlined in Teaching IOM.
- Shows nursing instructors, students, and practitioners how to understand the body of the 39 IOM nursing-relevant reports. Nine new reports have been added since previous edition.
- Both guides are organized by IOM’s five educational competencies
- A new section discusses the connections between the IOM reports and ANA’s nursing scope and standards and the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
- Instructor’s guide comes with a downloadable manual of learning modules and lesson plans complete with new instructional material, an annotated list of Internet resources, readings and resources, quizzes, and exam questions.
- Materials can be used by instructors and administrators for curriculum development
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: Table of Contents: Teaching IOM: Implications of the IOM Reports for Nursing Education 3rd Edition [pdf]
Member Price: $63.71 | List Price: $67.96