eBook - Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice
- ISBN: 9781558102927
- PUB# 9781558102927
Now available as a fully searchable PDF, this book is a key resource for nursing leadership professional development, Magnet Hospital application process and the ANCC certification examination in Nursing Administration
It defines the scope and various levels of practice for nursing administration; outlines qualifications for these roles across all settings; and provides standards of care and professional performance for this complex nursing specialty. Meeting these standards of care is a requirement to receive Magnet Recognition.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
eBook Site Licenses for Multi User Access
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About This Book
Page #: 126
Download: Table of Contents: Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice [PDF]
Member Price: $28.86 | List Price: $29.71