New - eBook - Nursing: Scope & Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558102880
- PUB# 9781558102880
A fully searchable PDF of this newly revised premier resource on professional nursing practice is informed by the advances in health care and professional nursing today. Its single scope of practice specifies the who, what, where, when, why, and how of nursing practice. Each standard of professional practice is now measurable by specific competencies that serve as evidence of compliance. The book can help inform such nursing and healthcare work as:
- Quality improvement
- Reimbursement and financing methods
- Organizational structures
- Certification and credentialing
- Position descriptions and performance appraisals
- Classroom teaching and in-service training.
The book delineates key aspects of nursing’s professional role and practice for any level, setting, population focus, or specialty. A must have for every registered nurse.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
About This Book
Page #: 148 pp.
Download: Table of Contents: Nursing: Scope & Standards of Practice, 2nd Edition [PDF]
Member Price: $22.95 | List Price: $29.95