eBook - Neonatal Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558104716
- PUB# 9781558104716
This concise guide to contemporary neonatal practice contains up-to-date information for RNs practicing in this nursing specialty and defines the level of nursing practice and professional performance for neonatal nurses at all practice levels and in all settings.
The 16 standards are those by which all RNs in neonatal nursing are held accountable for in their practice. Each standard is measurable by a set of specific competencies that serve as evidence of minimal compliance with that standard.
This book is a must have for neonatal nursing practitioners, educators, students, and others directly involved in the nursing profession. Other healthcare providers, researchers and scholars as well as employers, insurers, lawyers, regulators, policy makers, and stakeholders will find value in referencing this publication.
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses)
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.
About This Book
Download: Table of Contents: Neonatal Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice 2nd Edition
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46