New - eBook - Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice - 2nd Edition
- ISBN: 9781558105560
- PUB# 9781558105560
Copublished with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA) and International Society of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurses (ISPN)
This newly published second edition is the definitive book covering the essentials of psychiatric–mental health (PMH) nursing applicable at all practice levels and settings. It articulates what is expected of all psychiatric–mental health nurses, specifying the who, what, where, when, why and how of their practice. It presents the underlying assumptions and characteristics, addresses matters of environments and settings as well as education and training requirements, and covers key issues and trends and the ethical and conceptual bases of the specialty. Moreover, it specifies the competencies for nursing practice and professional performance of all PMH registered nurses.
While this foundational volume is primarily for those directly involved with psychiatric–mental health nursing practice, education and research, other nursing and allied health care providers, researchers and scholars will find value in this content.
Ensure that your patients receive the most advanced, up-to-date care; order your own copy of the psychiatric–mental health scope and standards today!
eBook page header features and functionality: Links from each in the to its in-text occurrence Active URLs Next Previous navigation Home is Table of Contents … Fully searchable…
ANA Digital Download Policy
The American Nurses Association holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from Nursesbooks.org, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase and download this title you:
- are allowed three days to download the eBook and only one download per book.
- are entitled to print the ANA eBook PDF for your own use.
- may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
- may not lend, sell or give the ANA PDF eBook to another user.
- may not place the ANA PDF eBook file on a network or an file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.
Multi-user Access (site licenses
If you have questions about these restrictions or need further assistance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the book
Member Price: $23.75 | List Price: $25.46